ए जातें हुए लम्हों...

 Hello Readers!! 

Hope you all are doing great and smiling more.

Had not posted on my blog since really long but had to; before this year is gone! 

What a better way than expressing my year ending feelings in form of a poetry? I hope you all read it, connect to it and relate to my perspective! 


The year had begun with hopes in plenty,

Particularly to have it better than twenty twenty.

Not each day could be according to my convenience,

Yet each could add on a little to my experience.

I now believe that dreams do really come true,

Only faith and patience helped me with the breakthrough.

Nothing is enough; when one shall compare to other,

Just a glance at my past; and I neednot look any further.

It was my journey and I have come a long way,

With heart full of contentment; here I am gonna stay.

Each life story has morals in ample,

Acknowledged them; each time I met new people.

With a thankful heart and faith on the fates,

Looking forward to unfold what the new year awaits.


                                   - Fame :)






                       

Comments

  1. Very relatable dear👍keep it up dear😊✌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish this NEW YEAR brings you lots of surprises and All the HAPPINESS and you present them poetically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!! 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Motherhood: A New Beginning Of Life

FAMILY : LOVE FOREVER