Motherhood: A New Beginning Of Life

 Hello dear Readers!!

We haven't connected since a long time. 

But today's post is really special sice this is my "First out of many" poems on my motherhood journey! 

I am thrilled to share with you all "MOTHERHOOD: A NEW BEGINNING OF LIFE"

 MOTHERHOOD: A NEW BEGINNING OF LIFE 

Sharing my journey as a new mother, 

A feeling; which is absolutely like no other. 

It began with the realisation of having a life within, 

It increased as I began to feel the growth within. 

There were major changes; physically, mentally and emotionaly,

I began to feel every emotion ; very deeply.

My lifestyle, my food habits, my dressing, 

I readily changed them all; to welcome a blessing. 

Finally the day came when I heard my son's first cries,

In a sub conscious state and with tears in my eyes.

Ever since; I have been looking at life in a new way,

Sleepless nights and yet energetic throughout the day. 

A smiling stare from him and I forget all my pain,

I understand that my efforts are not going in vain.

In his twinkling eyes; so much curiosity I can see,

His tiny hands holding my fingers; show his trust upon me.

His laughter; his tears; all filled with innocence and purity,

In a blink of an eye; a tiny human became my priority. 

This poetry is just the beginning to express Fame's heart,

A lot more will be written on motherhood; which itself is an art.


 ✍️ Famev

                            Falguni Mehta Vora



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ए जातें हुए लम्हों...

FAMILY : LOVE FOREVER