SATTE PE SATTA

Hola!!!

Welcoming all you amazing readers to my blog once again but this time; with something new!!

You all must be aware that I am a poetess with more than 90 poems in my collection! But today I am sharing with you all my first attempt at writing a Story.

I had written this story on a request and that too in just One Day!!

For all you People who are "Entrepreneurs", "Chartered Accountants" or "Own A Business Mind!!

Read on and do let me know your feedback!!




*SATTE PE SATTA* 



 Year 2010:

Students were excited and emotional on their farewell party at school.

Discussions on their future plans were going on. Many were confused;

few had a a sorted family business to handle and one was completely determined.

"Hey Yash! What are your future plans?", asked a friend. "I will prepare for CPT exam and I am determined to be the first chartered accountant from my family", replied 17 year old Yash confidently.

Months passed and Yash had already qualified IPCC by being an  A.I.R HOLDER.

For his articleship he got selected in a CA FIRM owned by Mr Agarwal. Just like his dedication in academics; Yash believed in hard work and worked passionately as an article. Mr Agarwal would always find Yash working for 10 to 12 hours just to complete his work; well before time. Deeply impressed by his dedication; Mr Agarwal had made up his mind to offer a permanent job to Yash once he clears his CA finals. Yash would study day and night, work hard and attend all the tuition classes from time to time. His parents were proud of him but at the same time a little worried too. Yash had no social life and his parents would worry about his health too. "There is no fixed time for your meals. Take care of your health Yash", his mother would say. "Let me clear my CA finals Mom; then you see  I will balance my personal and professional life just like  I balance the assets and liabilities in the balance sheet."

The day everyone was eagerly waiting for arrived. CA final results were out and Yash was checking the results on his phone. Fingers crossed; he was entering his details on the phone. Prayers were been chanted by his mother; his father was sitting right next to him and his best friend was on the call. Few seconds and his heart was beating fast. The results were on the screen. Yash screamed and started crying out of joy. He had cleared CA finals at the very first attempt. All the hard work and sleepless nights had paid off well. The day was celebrated like nothing less than a festival. Sweets; calls of congratulations, messages, best wishes. Aah! Yash was finally a social person on that day. He felt like a celebrity; being the first CA from his family.

Mr Agarwal called up Yash to congratulate him and also asked him to meet him up soon. Few days later Yash entered the same office but with a lot more confidence and met Mr Agarwal.

"I have always been impressed by your hard work and dedication Yash. I knew you would clear CA finals with flying colours. Congratulations! Here is your gift!" said Mr Agarwal, while handing over a letter to Yash. He opened the letter, read and replied with a smile, "Thank you so much Sir! Your wishes mean a lot and your support and trust have helped me get along these years of articleship. But sir; I always planned to be an entrepreneur. Thank you for offering this job but I am sorry, I already have a different plan." said Yash in the most humble way possible. Three months passed and on the pious occasion of Diwali, Yash inaugurated his own CA firm. He was now a practicing CA  in his own firm YCA. He spread the word  about it amongst all his friends from School and College and also among everyone in the family. In a very short span of time he was able to fetch a good number of clients. Few of the clients who had seen his hard work during his articleship days came up to him too.

Soon the quality of his work, his passion and goodwill drew a very good number of clients to his firm. Mr Agarwal was aware of the situation. But he was shocked when he saw his own balance sheet. Almost half of his clients had shifted to YCA firm and so had his profit. His mind could not accept such decline in profit and was constantly engaged in planning up something. Two more months passed and Mr Agarwal could not bear the fact that his employees worked only half of the time and rest of the time set idle. Mr Agarwal spent all his day thinking about it. Next morning; he went to meet Yash at his firm. His sudden visit surprised Yash but he welcomed him with a humble smile.  "Hello sir! Good to see you here", said Yash in a welcoming tone. "Hello Yash! Let me first congratulate you on your success as an entrepreneur. I have heard alot about you. In a short span of time you have earned a goodwill for your work", said Mr Agarwal. He continued "Many of my clients appreciate your work. Some of them have now become your clients too. I know you are such a hard working person. Who doesn't like success? Well I have an offer for you. See I am being honest with you. You have not only impressed my clients but as a result; have changed my balance sheet too. But now it's time that we both work on our balance sheets. I am here to offer you a partnership in my firm.

Let the experience and passion come together, and see how we increase our profit. But there's a little twist too. You will have to bring new clients every year", concluded Mr Agarwal. "I like the offer Sir. Please give me some time to think about it.", responded Yash. "Take your time Yash. There is no hurry."

 A week later Yash called up Mr Agarwal.

"Hello Sir! I thought about your offer! Well I am ready to accept it with few changes. We will merge both our firms and my wife Shreya; who is a silent partner in our firm, will become partner of 50% in the new setup! I will find suitable job for myself! I hope just like you were impressed by my work; further too people would acknowledge my hardwork!"

"So let's celebrate the new journey this Weekend!", exclaimed Mr. Agarwal.


As a result of this Partnership, Mr. Agarwal got back his clients and his profits increased. On the other hand, Yash was benefitted as he now had two sources of income. The goodwill of YCA kept on attracting new clients to the new partnership firm too!!

Year 2019:
 
Mr. Agarwal's profit doubled as a result of the partneship and Yash has twenty times more income!

Mungerilal is confused, who is more benefitted and who is more Intelligent, Mr. Agarwal or Mr. Yash? 

Mungerilal believed that Everyone has a mind that can convert any situation into an Opportunity without harming others' interest; if utilised with a positive aspect ! 



   - Fame :)
     FALGUNI MEHTA
    





Comments

  1. Wonderful story with a beautiful message!! Keep writing and inspiring !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Motherhood: A New Beginning Of Life

เค เคœाเคคें เคนुเค เคฒเคฎ्เคนों...

FAMILY : LOVE FOREVER